Useful Links

BibleExpositors.com
Coming soon, information to help you get the most out of the world's most important book!

BibleGames.biz
Coming soon, who said studying the Bible couldn't be fun?

Apolgetic Network
Coming soon, an article bank for you to use to explain your faith.

Teleos: Discover your Destiny
Coming soon, a prayer board and other resources to help you discover God's plan for your life!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Accentuate the positive

I found the time today to create a simple memory game - to help learn Bible verses by heart. Very simple for me to do - I was pleased with the way it turned out, as it gave me an opportunity to think about how to make it as easy as possible for me to input another verse into the system. But I'm more conscious now that I possess skills that other people don't.

That's the odd thing about talents - we all have unleashed potential stored away, waiting for the opportunity to shine. The key is not to envy or feel bitter about other people's talents that we don't possess, or to dismiss our own talents with false modesty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


STATCOUNTER